BuTel software home page
ARC536 software information
'ARC536: the best selling software solution for the Uniden BCDx36HP scanners!
ARC536 is your favorite software for the new BCD536HP and BCD436HP !
ARC536BASIC is programming software and ARC536PRO also includes a new cool Virtual Control screen and an audio recorder!
Important Information: because of issues with the reliability of USB/serial port on the 436/536 scanners ARC536PRO must be used with the BCD536HP GPS/remote rear port or the BCD436HP GPS port for reliable virtual control. The use of the front/usb port is the users risk and may not work reliable. This is beyond our control. See software manual for details.
The Uniden BCD436HP and BCD536HP scanner comes with software but the included software has lots of limitations and the favorites editor to create new systems in Sentinel is very limited. ARC536 solves this problem with a true excel style editor!
With the ARC536 software you expand the functionality of your Uniden BCD436HP and BCD536HP:
Other features in ARC536:
- ARC536 includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market.
- ARC536 combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC536 you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import trunk and conventional systems directly into your BCDx36HP scanner.
- ARC536PRO has a Built-in RadioReference frequency search (requires additional subscription)
- Handy tools menu
- Copy/paste departments between systems, building new favorite systems was never this easy!
- ARC536 automatically detects your BCDx36HP scanner and creates the favorites files for you!
- 'ARC536' contains Uniden proprietary and/or copyrighted information. Used under license.
- Dealers/affiliates are welcome!
- Lifetime free updates for registered users
ARC536 is not a replacement for the Uniden Sentinel software. Sentinel is used to update firmware and the database in the HP-1. ARC536 is the preferred software tool to manage your favorites. ARC536PRO also adds virtual control and logging!
- Windows XP/2000/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8,
- minimum 1024x800 video, 512 RAM.
- Uniden BCD536HP or BCD436HP using USB cable (supplied with scanner).
- Virtual control (ARC536PRO only) requires an additional connection to the GPS/serial port.
- ARC536PRO audio recording requires a 1/8" audio cable.
* Radioreference import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with ARC536.
ARC536PRO Virtual Control:
ARC536 bulk database editor:
ARC536 Latitude/Longitude search option with map:
ARC536PRO RadioReference database search:
'ARC536' contains Uniden proprietary and/or copyrighted information. Used under license.