BuTel software home page
ARC95 software for Uniden BC95XLT
Buy with confidence from the scanner software market leader!
ARC95 (US$ 24.95! ) is dedicated software for the PC programmable Uniden BC95XLT Nascar scanner and is the most versatile software available for the Uniden BC95XLT Nascar race scanner.
Screenshot from our memory editor: the most versatile memory editor available on the market:
Overview of options in ARC95:
Order ARC95 now online using PayPal or a credit card
- ARC95 includes THE most versatile memory editor available on the market.
- ARC95 is only compatible with the Uniden BC95XLT
- New: Enhanced scanner communication, software will automatically set baudrate and comport for you.
- Radioreference.com Conventional frequencies import option
- Paste Frequencies DIRECTLY from any website using WebCatcher or 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store Unlimited number of configurations on your harddisk.
- Copy/Move/Swap memory banks / memory channels
- Compatible with Windows 98 / Win2000 / XP / Vista
- Easy cut/copy/paste data between channels and banks.
- Move channels up and down with quick move buttons
- Enhanced Import/Export CSV data
- ARC95 files uses the new innovative 'BuTel universal file format'!
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Easy data toggle with mouse double click or space bar or keyboard shortcuts
- Sort frequencies per bank
- Sort a range of channels
- Free updates
- Remove duplicate frequencies
- Extra Dummy bank for storing temporary data while you are re-organising your scanner channels.
- Print option
- Windows 98/xp/2000/vista
- PC interface cable (serial or USB)
- Free serial port or USB1 converter cable for USB ports
Order ARC95 now for only US$ 19.95!