All ARC software under Vista/Windows 7 must be installed and run with full administrative rights.
Instructions for setting Vista administrative rights:
- install the software
- do not start the software yet!
- click 'Computer' on your desktop
- in the 'Folder' section click on 'C:'
- locate the software installation folder ( usually program files/butel/ )
- right click on the program file (ARC icon) and select properties.
- select 'compatibility' tab
- locate the option 'run as administrator' and tick that option.
- confirm by clicking ok.
- you can now start the program
The following software packages have been tested under Vista/7 32 bit and work ok but are not offcially supported under Vista:
All other ARC software packages should work fine under Vista/7 since our development software is fully supported by Microsoft under Vista/7. If you use ARC Virtual Control you need to install this Vista patch 932406 to avoid screen problems.
Please email us if you have any questions.