ARC125 driver installation:
To install the Uniden UBC125/BC125 drivers under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 please follow this procedure:
After installing the driver the scanner should be listed as either a BC125 or UBC125 in the Windows device manager. This indicates the driver was properly installed.
After installing the driver the ARC125 software should recognize the scanner.
- First download and install the ARC125 software.
- Reboot the PC.
- Plug the USB cable in the scanner and a free USb port.
- Do not select the option to automatically install the driver.
- Select the option to manually install the driver. Windows will ask for the driver location.
- Point Windows to the following location: c:\program files\butel\arc125\driver or c:\program files (x86)\butel\arc125\driver and either the BC125 or UBC125 driver folder depending on the scanner model.
- Windows should now install the drivers.
Windows 8/10: Some version of windows 8/10 by default will not allow installation of 'unsigned' drivers.
Please download and use these Uniden signed drivers instead for Windows 8/10.