BuTel software home page
> ARC75 programming software for Uniden BC75XLT and UBC75XLT
'New software for Uniden ubc and bc 75 series!'
> ARC75 is the latest programming software for the Uniden BC75XLT and UBC75XLT, it is also the most user friendly software available for your Uniden scanner developed by the scanner software world market leader!
> Dealers wanted! Click for info.
> Overview of options in the ARC75 software for the Uniden BC75XLT/UBC75XLT receiver:
- ARC75 supports both the Uniden BC75XLT (US Model) and the UBC75XLT (Euro/UK Model) receiver
- ARC75 includes the most versatile memory editor available on the market including cut/copy/paste options!
- ARC75 includes a user friendly 'browser' that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC75 is programming software only.
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional! Programming your BC75XLT was never this easy!
- Print option.
- Paste Frequencies directly from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store unlimited number of configurations on your harddisc.
- 7 / 8 /10 compatible (all 32 and 64 bit versions)
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy/Move/Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import/Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove duplicates / Find duplicates overview
- 30 day risk free trial period (trial version does not upload data)
- Drivers included for windows 7/8/10
Major benefits over the Uniden software include:
- ARC75 fully supports the clipboard
- Radioreference import
- Import/export frequency data
- A print option!
- Much easier user interface!
* Radioreference import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with the software
** plus tax for EU residents
> System Requirements:
- Windows 7/8/10
- (sorry no software for Mac/Imac/Ipad)
- Uniden BC75XLT or UBC75XLT scanner
- USB PC cable
> Screenshots (click for larger image):
> True Spreadsheet style grid editor with easy cut, copy, paste options: