ARC780 - WebCatcher: How to import frequencies from any website.
Home of BuTel Software - The Netherlands
With ARC78 you can very easily copy frequency data from ANY website in your BC780 for FREE within seconds!
At this page you will find step by step instructions how to make your life easier.
- First start the ARC780 software
- Open your internet browser and locate a website with frequencies. A good example site is http://www.trunktracker.com
- Select your state and trunktracker.com will list all frequencies used in that state.
- Now you must highlight the trunk system that you like to import. In this example we want to import the frequencies used for the transis system so we highlighted them by holding down the left mouse button:
- Next you must press CTRL - C in your browser ( or select EDIT _ COPY from the menu)
- Now go to ARC780 and select FILE _ ADVANCED DATA IMPORT
- A new window is shown
- Now press the "IMPORT FROM CLIPBOARD" button.
- The software will now show the frequencies it found in the highlighted part of the website.
- ARC780 automatically removes duplicate frequencies.
- For import into the memory table you must transfer the frequencies to the right list.
- Finally you select in which bank and at which channel you like to import the data.
- Press "EXPORT TO TABLE" button and frequencies are ready for upload!
Webcatcher works with ANY website, the website shown above is only an example.