BuTel software home page
ARC2 software for Icom R2
The ARC2 software (9.99 Euro) will add extra power to your Icom R2.
IMPORTANT: ARC2 software is now sold 'as is' and is only XP compatible. There will be no more updates.
ARC2 may work under Windows Vista/7 32 bit but is the users risk.
- Compatible with Windows 98 / XP / 2000 only.
- ARC2 is NOT comptible with Windows Vista/Windows7 64 bit versions!.
- Easy user interface
- Program frequencies upto 1599 MHz (!) in your memory banks. (R2 only specified upto 1300 MHz)
- Program the new 8.33 step for Airband into your memories! 8.33 step is not available in VFO mode.
- Setup your Icom R2 Memory and Search banks in a spreadsheet type interface.
- Add comments to your memory channels / search banks (not stored in R2)
- Setup your own bank 'tags'
- Easy cut/copy/paste data
- Import/Export CSV data
- Import ICF files from Icom software or the online free Percon database
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Insert/remove/delete/swap/sort channels with a few mouse clicks
- Move/Copy/Swap entire memory banks
- Easy data toggle with mouse double click or space bar
- Sort frequencies per bank or all banks
- User adjustable frequency bandplan: type in a frequency and software will select right mode and step. (see screenshot below of bandplan)
- Easy Fill for setting up new banks in a few seconds (enter a start frequency and a step, and easyfill will calculate and fill the selected bank)
- Import frequencies directly from any website with Webcatcher.
- Extra Dummy bank for storing temporary data while you are re-organising your memories.
- Print option
- Reprogram 9 kHz MW step to 10 kHz step (Euro models only!)
- Updated support for 9 kHz step in AM band (not available for US version of R2!)
- Price and Order information
Screenshot of the memory channel manager. You can clearly see the spreadsheet type interface:
Setup additional options:
For your convenience, ARC2 has a bandplan option. The software 'knows' the right mode, step and offset:
Easyfill: setup a bank in a few seconds:
You can customize the offsets:
Swap/Copy/Move entire banks or channels with a few clicks: