BuTel software home page
ARC3 software for Icom R3
The ARC3 software (only 9.99 Euro!) will add extra power to your Icom R3. Unlike the software from Icom this software is a real manager for your Icom R3 designed by Icom R3 users in The Netherlands and Icom R3 operators in the US and Canada. We only design dedicated software for radio's we use ourselves.
Please compare the list of features below with these other packages before you spend your money.
- Compatible with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP.
- Compatible with Icom OPC478U USB cable
- ARC3 is NOT comptible with Windows Vista.
- Easy user interface
- Program the new 8.33 step for Airband into your memories! 8.33 step is not available in VFO mode.
- Setup your Icom R3 Memory and Search banks in a spreadsheet type interface.
- Add comments to your memory channels / search banks (stored in R3)
- Setup your own bank 'tags'
- Easy cut/copy/paste data
- Import/Export CSV data
- Import ICF files from Icom software
- Save files in Icom ICF format
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Insert/remove/delete/swap/sort channels with a few mouse clicks
- Move/Copy/Swap entire memory banks
- Easy data toggle with mouse double click or space bar
- Sort frequencies per bank or all banks
- User adjustable frequency bandplan: type in a frequency and software will select right mode and step. (see screenshot below of bandplan)
- Easy Fill for setting up new banks in a few seconds (enter a start frequency and a step, and easyfill will calculate and fill the selected bank)
- Import frequencies directly from any website with Webcatcher.
- Extra Dummy bank for storing temporary data while you are re-organising your memories.
- Print option
- Price and registration info
- Support for 9 kHz step in AM band (not available for US version of R3!)
Memory manager. You can see the spreadsheet type interface:
Setup additional options:
For your convenience, ARC3 has a bandplan options. The software 'knows' the right mode, step and offset:
Easyfill: setup a bank in a few seconds:
You can customize the offsets:
Swap/Copy/Move entire banks or channels with a few clicks: