ARC DV1 BASIC software
ARC DV1 programming software for AOR AR DV1 receiver
Overview of options in the ARC DV1 BASIC software for the AOR AR DV1 receiver:
- ARC DV1 BASIC is the most versatile memory editor available on the market, including cut/copy/paste options!
- ARC DV1 BASIC includes a user-friendly 'browser' that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC DV1 BASIC is programming software only
- Easy cut/copy/paste options
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional!
- Print option
- Paste Frequencies directly from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store unlimited number of configurations.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 compatible
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy/Move/Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import/Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove/Find duplicates with overview
* Radioreference import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with the software
- Windows 7/8/10
- AOR AR DV1 receiver
- USB PC cable
IMPORTANT: this sofware is NOT COMPATIBLE with the AOR AR DV10 receiver!
- Software key is electronically delivered by email