ARC PATROL for Homepatrol 1/2
ARC Patrol for Uniden HP1/HP2 scanners
With ARC PATROL you expand the functionality of your HP-1 and HP-2:
- True Excel style editor with cut/copy/paste options
- Add any frequency or talkgroup that is not in the built-in database
- Add/Modify a control channel frequency
- Add a trunk system that is not in the built-in database
- Add Nascar and other race frequencies
- Add Service Searches to your HP1/HP2 (many Service Search files are included with ARC PATROL)
- Free Radioreference system imports*
- Easily share you favorite hpd files with other HP1 users.
- Change Alpha tags
- Change or add subtones
- Add Airband, CB, Marine, Railroad, FRS and GMRS frequencies
- Change the service type of frequencies and/or talkgroups
- Search a frequency range
- Re-order or Rename favorite lists
- 'Bulk' edit channel parameters
- Convert V1.0 HPD files into V2.0 format
- Virtual Control with built-in RadioReference frequency search (requires HP1/HP2 extreme firmware upgrade)
- Other features in ARC PATROL:
- ARC-PATROL includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market.
- ARC-PATROL combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC-PATROL you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import trunk and conventional systems directly into your HP-1!
- Built-in RadioReference frequency search (requires additional subscription)
- Handy tools menu
- Copy/paste departments between systems, building new favorite systems was never this easy!
- ARC PATROL automatically detects your HP1/2 and creates the favorite files for you!
- ARC PATROL discussion at www.homepatrol.com
- Windows XP/2000/Vista/ 7 / 8 / 10 , minimum 1024x800 video, 512 RAM. Uniden HomePatrol HP1 or HP2 connected using USB cable (supplied with Homepatrol).
- ARC Patrol Q & A
- ARC Quick Reference Manual
- 'ARC Patrol' contains Uniden proprietary and/or copyrighted information. Used under license.
- Dealers/affiliates are welcome!
- All updates are free for registered users
ARC PATROL is not a replacement for Uniden Sentinel software. Sentinel is used to update firmware and the database in the HP-1/2. ARC PATROL manages your favorites.
* Radioreference imports requires a copy of the Uniden Sentinel software to be installed.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Software Type
- Programming and basic virtual control
- Software Options
- Radioreference.com import