ARC370 software download
Programming software for the Uniden UBC370 CLT Church/Mosque radio scanner
Strictly no refunds on software downloads, try the free demo before making your purchase.
Overview of options in the ARC370 software for the Uniden UBC370XLT receiver:
- ARC370 is the most versatile memory editor available on the market, including cut/copy/paste options!
- Popular frequencies for church and mosque radio included (NL and GB)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 compatible
- USB Driver included
- ARC370 includes a user-friendly 'browser' that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC370 is programming software only
- Easy cut/copy/paste options
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional frequencies!
- Print option
- Paste Frequencies directly from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store unlimited number of configurations.
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy/Move/Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import/Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove/Find duplicates with overview
* Radioreference.com import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with the software
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- Uniden UBC370XLT (EU version)
- USB micro PC cable (cable not included with software)
- Software key is electronically delivered by email
Key words: 370 370XLT UBC370 370CLT church kerk mosque
- Scanner Model
- Uniden UBC370CLT
- Delivery Type
- Key stored in your user account
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
- Program type
- Programming software only
- Program options
- CSV support
- PC connection
- micro USB cable