ARC75 software for Uniden (U)BC75XLT and SR30C
Overview of options in the ARC75 software for the Uniden (U)BC75XLT receiver:
- Most versatile memory editor available on the market including cut/copy/paste options!
- ARC75 includes a user friendly 'browser' that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC75 is programming software only
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional!
- Print option.
- Paste Frequencies directly from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store unlimited number of configurations on your harddisc.
- Windows 7 / 8/ 10
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy/Move/Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import/Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove duplicates / Find duplicates overview
* Radioreference import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with the software
- Windows 7/8/10
- Uniden (U)BC75XLT, AE75H. SR30C scanner
- USB PC cable