ARC XT BASIC
ARC XT BASIC software for Uniden BCD396XT , BC346XT, BC346XTC , BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCD996P2, UBCD325P2, BCD325P2 and BCD325P2-AU
Important: does not work with the Uniden BCD396T and BCD996T!
- ARC-XT series supports the following scanner models: BCD396XT , BC346XT, BC346XTC , BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCD996P2, UBCD325P2, BCD325P2 and BCD325P2-AU.
- Important: does not work with the Uniden BCD396T and BCD996T scanner models! Separate software is available for these models.
- ARC XT 2.2 series also supports NXDN, DMR, Mototrbo and provoice (with upgraded firmware on BCD325P2/BCD996P2)
- ARC-XT includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market. ARC XT V2 is the first software compatible with the new P2 scanners !
- ARC-XT combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC-XT you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import over 10000(!) trunk and conventional systems directly into your scanner!
- QuickKey Overview: 'Drag and Drop' your systems/sites or groups in QuickKeys.
- ARC XT can import ARC246/ARC996/ARC396/ARC15 system files.
- Built-in decimal <> hexadecimal converter
- Bandplan Editor: change the default step and mode settings per band. Also included are 3 European preset bandplans.
- Handy tools menu
- GPS lookup utility with maps.
- Copy/paste groups between systems, building new systems was never this easy!
- Read data directly from the RadioReference Database, 'browse' for local trunk systems and let ARC-XT do the programming!
- 'intelli upload': Replaces systems that are stored in your scanner without having to reset your scanner first! ARC-XT will never reset your scanner!
- Windows 7/8/10
Keywords: ARC XT , ARC325 ARC325P , XT software
- Scanner Model
- Uniden BCD996P2
- Windows 7/8/10
You might also like