ARC XT PRO for Uniden BCT15X
ARC XT PRO software for Uniden BCD396XT , BC346XT, BC346XTC , BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCD996P2, UBCD325P2, BCD325P2 and BCD325P2-AU
- ARC-XT series supports the following scanner models: BCD396XT , BC346XT, BC346XTC , BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCD996P2, UBCD325P2, BCD325P2 and BCD325P2-AU.
- ARC XT 2.2 series also supports NXDN, DMR, Mototrbo and provoice (with upgraded firmware on BCD325P2/BCD996P2)
- ARC-XT includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market. ARC XT V2 is the first software compatible with the new P2 scanners !
- ARC-XT combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC-XT you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import over 10000(!) trunk and conventional systems directly into your scanner!
- QuickKey Overview: 'Drag and Drop' your systems/sites or groups in QuickKeys.
- ARC XT can import ARC246/ARC996/ARC396/ARC15 system files.
- Built-in decimal <> hexadecimal converter
- Bandplan Editor: change the default step and mode settings per band. Also included are 3 European preset bandplans.
- Handy tools menu
- GPS lookup utility with maps.
- Copy/paste groups between systems, building new systems was never this easy!
- Read data directly from the RadioReference Database, 'browse' for local trunk systems and let ARC-XT do the programming!
- 'intelli upload': Replaces systems that are stored in your scanner without having to reset your scanner first! ARC-XT will never reset your scanner!
- ARC-XT-PRO also includes full PC Virtual Control and a very enhanced recorder with 'no loss' digital recording technology and data logging.
- ARC-XT-PRO Intelligent Data Storage recorder: wav files are automatically stored in folders based on system/group/date/time.
- ARC-XT-PRO wav files are stored per frequency or talkgroup for easy playback.
- ARC-XT-PRO includes a fantastic bandscope option.
- ARC-XT-PRO includes a Tone Out frequency logger.