ARC-Sport lite SC230 software download
ARC-Sport lite frequency programming software for Uniden SC 230 nascar race scanner.
ARC230 Sport lite software for Uniden SC230:
- ARC-Sport for Uniden SC230 is THE frequency programming software for the Uniden SC230 Sport Nascar licensed radio scanner
- ARC-Sport includes the most versatile Nascar race frequency editor available on the market based on proven technology, our new developed 'system browser' technology makes navigation as easy as possible.
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- Sort cars by carnumber or driver's name.
- ARC-Sport supports the US model SC230.
- Don't have a serial port? ARC-Sport is compatible with the new Uniden USB-1 cable.
- QuickKey Overview: 'Drag and Drop' your sytems or groups in QuickKeys and print overview for 'on the road'.
- Free lifetime updates
- Copy/paste groups between systems, building new systems was never this easy!
- 'intelli upload': Replaces systems that are stored in your scanner without having to reset your scanner first! ARC-Sport will never reset your scanner!
- Read/write single or selected systems from/to SC230
- WebCatcher and Paste Special: Import latest Nascar etc. race frequencies directly from popular websites into ARC-Sport
- WebLink: Store a website in a system file and checking for the latest updates requires only one mouse click.
- Radioreference.com Conventional frequencies import option.
- Please click the Software demo tab to download a free demo version
Keywords: SC230 nascar race 230 frequencies freq 2022
- Scanner Model
- Uniden SC230
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11
- Software Type
- Programming software only