ARC500 BASIC programming software for Whistler WS1040, WS1065 scanners
ARC500 is dedicated programming software for the following scanners:
- Whistler WS-1040 & WS1065
- GRE PSR-500 & PSR-600
- Radio Shack PRO-106, PRO-197, PRO-651 and PRO-652.
Overview of options in ARC500:
- ARC500 includes THE most versatile memory editor available on the market.
- Scanlist Preview option
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional and trunk systems! Programming your scanner was never this easy!
- Enhanced CSV file import and 'mapper'
- Paste Frequencies DIRECTLY from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store Unlimited number of configurations on your harddisk.
- Copy/Move/Swap scanlists
- Compatible with Windows 7 / 8/ 10
- All updates are free for registered users
- Easy cut/copy/paste data
- Move channels up and down
- Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Easy data toggle with mouse double click or space bar or keyboard shortcuts
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove duplicate frequencies
- PRO: enhanced Virtual Control
- PRO: data logging
- PRO: audio recording
* requires additional subscription
- Windows 7/8/10
- Compatible USB interface cable