ARC30 software for IC-R30
ARC30 software for Icom IC-R30
Overview of options in the ARC30 software for the Icom IC-R30 receiver:
- ARC30 is the most versatile memory editor available on the market, including cut/copy/paste options!
- ARC30 programs the IC-R30 using the SD card
- ARC30 includes a user-friendly 'browser' that makes navigating the software a breeze
- ARC30 is programming software only
- Easy cut/copy/paste options
- Radioreference.com* import option for conventional!
- Print option
- Paste Frequencies directly from any website using 'Paste Special'
- Setup channels in an easy, spreadsheet type interface.
- Store unlimited number of configurations.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 compatible
- All updates are free for registered users
- Copy/Move/Swap banks
- Move channels up and down
- Import/Export CSV data
- Fill down/series option
- Full clipboard support for import/export data to/from other applications
- Enhanced sorting options
- Remove/Find duplicates with overview
* Radioreference import requires additional subscription and is NOT included with the software
- Windows 7/8/10
- Uniden (U)BC125AT scanner
- USB PC cable
- SD card
- Software key is electronically delivered by email within 24 hours
- Scanner Model
- Icom IC-R30
- Delivery Type
- Electronic Delivery
- 32/64 bit
- Program type
- Programming software only
- Program options
- CSV support