Error 1327 invalid drive
The System Registry may be erroneously pointing to a temp drive.
- Back up the Registry.
- Go to Start > Search > and then type Regedit.
- Navigate to the following folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
- In the right panel, search for entries that list the drive letter referenced in the error message.
- Modify the value of those entries to to point to C:\ drive and verify that the folder path referenced in the key value exists.
- Repeat the same steps for the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders